Lottie’s Lifestyle and Fitness Terms and Agreement
1) My commitment to you
Using my judgment and experience, I will suggest certain exercises and other lifestyle advice that I believe will help you achieve your personal goals, but if at any time, you have specific requests please tell me so I can accommodate them.
I intend to work with you within the scope of my knowledge and competencies as a REPs Registered Exercise Professional and STA registered massage therapist. Therefore, when I believe it is in your best interests to see another health professional, I will refer you appropriately.
Cancellations/ Running Late by Lottie’s Lifestyle and Fitness
Sessions may be cancelled without notice on the grounds of health and safety, at any time. If this happens where possible I will try to ensure the session can be rescheduled at a time convenient to all participants.
Unforeseen circumstances may arise which require our sessions to be rescheduled. In this event, the following policy will apply:
- If I am forced to cancel our session within 24 hours I will make up the session at no charge to you.
- If I am forced to cancel our session giving you more than 24 hours’ notice I will reschedule as soon as possible.
- If I run late in starting our session I will extend the session time accordingly, where scheduling allows, or make it up at a future date, whichever is most convenient to you.
2) Your responsibilities to me
Disclosure of information.
- All clients must complete screening prior to commencing any exercise or massage programme
- Please disclose all health information as requested at our initial consultation and keep me updated and informed of any changes to your health status. This includes all medical conditions; physical and mental, injuries, allergies, and medication you are taking.
- If necessary, you may need to seek clearance from your doctor before participation in the class, please be aware your GP may charge you for this.
Accepting potential risks.
Whilst for most people exercise is hugely positive with many health benefits, there remains some risk that I require you to be aware of and for you to sign the informed consent and disclaimer that I will provide.
Payment, Cancellations and Rescheduling appointments
- All Lottie’s Lifestyle and Fitness services must be paid for in advance
- All monies paid are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend a group session
- If you give more than 48 hours notice you may transfer to another session at the discretion of Lottie’s Lifestyle and Fitness
- If you give less than 48 hours notice then you have forfeited your session and this can not be rescheduled at a later date without extra cost to yourself
- If you cancel your personal training/1-1 session with less than 48 hours’ notice, or fail to show you will be unable to re-schedule the appointment.
- If you cancel a personal training/1-1 session with more than 48 hours notice, you will be able to re-schedule your appointment at no extra cost.
- Emergency personal training/1-1 cancellations are treated at the discretion of the Lottie’s Lifestyle and Fitness.
- If you (the client) are late to a session, I will do my best to get the most out of the remaining time left in the session as I am unable to run over time due to previously arranged client commitments.
Being prepared for your session
To get the most out of your exercise session I recommend the following:
- Have a small snack or light meal two or three hours before your session
- Be sure you are well hydrated and avoid alcohol prior to training
- Bring a water bottle to your session
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear (ask me if you are unsure)
- Be ready at the appointed time – if you are late and it is unsafe for you to join the activities entry will be refused
To get the most out of your massage session:
- Please ensure you have completed the pre-screening prior to attending
- Bring with you shorts and a t-shirt for the postural and movement analysis
Babies and Children
If you bring your babies or children to a session (applicable to certain exercise sessions only) you remain solely responsible for their safety before, during and after the class. If participating in a class and bringing your child;
- Please ensure you have sufficient milk/water/snacks for them – and where possible feed them prior to the class (I know babies schedules change frequently and this may not always be possible)
- Please ensure you have some of their favourite comforters/toys to hand
Use of prescribed training activities and nutritional guidance
Any exercise plan, lifestyle or nutritional guidance provided to you is based on the information you share within your screening and initial consultation, therefore is specific to you. Consequently, you agree not to share, amend or adapt without prior consent from the Lottie’s Lifestyle and Fitness.
Communication and Commitment
While I can give you the tools and encouragement to reach your goals, ultimately you will need to assume responsibility for making the required changes. I can best help you with this process if you keep me fully informed of any issues that arise for you and if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever please don’t hesitate to voice them with me.
Lottie’s Lifestyle and Fitness is not legally responsible for any possessions that are lost, damaged or stolen before, during or after the session.
Sessions may be photographed for marketing purposes. Lottie’s Lifestyle and Fitness will gain explicit consent prior to taking any photos that you agree to your photo being taken. This may be used for commercial purposes, without payment.
3) Terms of this agreement
The client understands that they are paying the trainer/massage therapist for their services as outlined in this agreement. If the client doesn’t use the services, the client will still be responsible to make payment as agreed above. The trainer will deliver their sessions and advice to the best of their ability, will be registered with REPs and the STA, hold relevant insurance and will respect all applicable UK laws and the REPs Code of Conduct always. The client agrees to make all payments by the due date.