Workshops and Information Evenings
Bump to Babe and Beyond
This is the ultimate preparation evening for mamas to be in their 3rd trimester.
During the evening we will cover:
- The importance of posture and releases to help alleviate any tension and tightness
- Breath, your core and pelvic floor
- Optimal Foetal Positioning and a pelvic mobility sequence to prepare for birth
- Birth preparation
- Nutritional guidance
- Strategies to promote wellbeing
- Healing and how to tackle the ‘early days’ postnatally
The evening will be 2 hours long, refreshments will be provided.
Next date – Tuesday April 30th, 7pm. Venue TBC.
Fizz, Flow and Let Go
Join me for an evening of mobilising your body, stretching and releasing with a focus on ‘letting go’ of tension and stress.
We will undertake 60 minutes of movement, followed by 30 minutes dedicated to our emotional wellbeing whilst enjoying a glass of fizz!
Next workshop date – TBC.
Glow, Flow and Let Go
Join me for a morning of ‘glowing’ through higher intensity, lower impact exercise designed to get your heart rate up and mobilising your body, stretching and releasing with a focus on ‘letting go’ of tension and stress.
We will undertake 30 minutes of higher intensity pelvic floor friendly movement, followed by 30 minutes of releasing stretches and mobilisations.
Next workshop date 30th April, 9.30am. Venue TBC.