Welcome to exercise for fat loss that is also ‘Pelvic Floor Friendly’!
Welcome to Holistic Core Restore® HEAT, this 45 minute class offers a ‘no-jump’ workout that truly will hit all the fat loss markers , jump start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session.
Once you’ve gone through the ‘Everywoman’ programme, ‘Heat’ is your next step and we truly take it up a notch or two with a change in music and tempo to truly get you moving but with a deep respect for your Pelvic Health.
Ultimately, IT CAN BE DONE. You can keep both feet on the ground and still have effective fat loss!
Who is it for?
- Those who have completed at least one course of our Everywoman Foundation programme (those with no Pelvic Health Red Flags will also be accepted on to the programme).
- You want to know how to exercise to improve your Fat Loss with respect to your Pelvic Health status ie., without huge impact/load/force going through the Pelvic Floor and Core.
- You’re ready to take it up a notch or two, move to inspiring and energizing music and experience the FUN being put into FUNCTIONAL and be PUSHED!
- You want to know how to move dynamically and safely FOR LIFE!
- Are you keen to continue prioritizing this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
If you’ve answered YES to the above questions…..THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU!
How can I participate?
On application to join the programme, I will ask you to complete a HCR® pre-screen to see if the programme is right for you.
If all is ok then upon attendance at your first session then a core check will be performed.
The programme is delivered as a small group session or on a 1-1 basis
The group sessions run in 6 weeks blocks and cost £90.
The next group sessions will commence virtually from Tuesday 7th April/Friday 10th April, please note you are able to join “mid term” prior to these dates.
On a 1-1 basis the sessions are charged at my hourly PT rate (£45) on a 6 weeks basis. This is payable in instalments.