Who is this programme for?
Are you a woman that wants to know more about your pelvic floor, core and overall health?
Are you a woman that wants to strengthen your core and re-establish its role as part of your whole body?
Are you a woman who would like a ‘fit for purpose’ pelvic floor that does it’s job when you jump, sneeze, cough, laugh or run?
Do you want to return to jogging, running or higher impact activities but are wary of small leaks?
Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak core’?
Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (tummy gap) that you want to heal?
Have you been performing your ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises fairly regularly but still don’t have the confidence in your Pelvic Floor you think you should?
Have you seen a clinician about a slight or low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy but you don’t know where to start?
Have you had a Hysterectomy and now feel out-of-touch with your Core and Pelvic Floor and both want to and need to start exercising again but know you need supportive strategies?
Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her abdominals, back and Pelvic Floor that will last a lifetime?
Would you like a better looking tummy after having babies but know that it’s an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups and planks?
Do you want to learn the importance of nutrition, not only to help you lose any excess pounds but to help you nourish your Pelvic/Core and overall health
Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ in your wellness journey and take an hour a week JUST FOR YOU!?
Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL exercises that will last you FOREVER!
How does it work?
On application to join the programme, I will ask you to complete a HCR pre-screen to see if the programme is right for you. If all is ok, I will then meet with you to go through the pre-screen, check your core function to make sure that the programme can be tailored to your needs.
At your first session you’ll receive your HCR education booklet and the kit you that is required for the course.
You will receive login details via email allowing you access to the HCR® platform where you will find filmed homework exercises, guided by Jenny Burrell the programme creator, the healing education film and be able to download the full colour nutrition and recipe booklet.
The programme runs for 12 weeks, and is split into 2 phases.
Phase 1 – during this time we meet once weekly. In addition to this you will be required to complete homework (about 10 minutes) 3-4 times per week, the homework is delivered via video from Jenny Burrell and accessed via an online portal. The homework exercises are progressed over the course, so as your strength and co-ordination improves, you become more challenged. Each session is split into 4 sections:
1) Release – a dynamic warm-up and mobilisation designed to improve alignment and get you ready for the class.
2) Main Every Woman Workout – a series of functional movements designed to strengthen your Pelvic Floor and Core.
3) Re-Release and The Big ‘LET GO’!! – re-releasing end to the movement part of the session and spending time relaxing the pelvic floor and core as this is just as important as strengthening.
4) ‘Time-to-Talk’ – This will give you time to update your self care log, consider progress made and discuss the ‘topic of the week’.
Phase 2 – (optional) this second phase is completely online. During this time you will receive a weekly workout video from Jenny as well as ongoing support, and further ‘top-up’ videos from me to ensure you are now putting your learning into practice
How Can I Participate?
This programme is delivered via small group sessions (8 people maximum) and on a 1-2-1 basis.
Group sessions in Stourbridge are scheduled to commence on:
- Tuesday 5th March 2019
- Tuesday 4th June 2019
all classes are at 19.00pm at Mac Physio and Pilates.
** New for March 2019, classes in Ross on Wye, Herefordshire ** – dates and times TBC.
This costs £220 for Phase 1 + 2 and includes
- Your online and Pre-Screening before your attendance of the class
- 6 weeks ‘Live coach led’ sessions and 6 weeks ‘online’ sessions
- Your ‘keep forever kit’ – Pilates ball, Dynaband, mini-band, foot massage ball and 24-page colour Education Booklet
- PLUS Eternal Access to the online Follow-Along Homework Exercises portal and your colour Holistic Core Restore® Nutrition and Recipe Colour PDF Download.
- Ongoing weekly support via Facebook/WhatsApp for accountability and motivation
There is the option of undertaking Phase 1 for £147.
Or it is available on a 1-2-1 basis – in person, at a time to suit you, including all kit and benefits listed above for £367 (or available as Phase 1 only for £287).
** Please note you can pay for both group classes and 1-1 packages in instalments **
Sign up via the contact form below
Hear what participants have had to say…
Hear from programme creator Jenny